8 important reasons for you to be certified organic by us:
- We believe in organics as much as you do. Organics is our philosophy and focus – and it has been every day of every year, since 1983.
- Our organic certification processes are robust and stand up to international scrutiny.
- We have developed and maintained the highest organic standards that support the organic principles on which we were founded.
- Our trademark is more than just a logo. Our certification is trusted the world over, and gives you access to international and domestic markets.
- Our passionate and professional team of staff and auditors offers you superior technical support and expertise whenever you need it.
- In support of our organic integrity and to help your business grow, we promote BioGro certification and organics in New Zealand and around the world.
- We keep you up to date with the latest facts, figures and findings on organics and market access requirements.
- You can have a say in BioGro’s future by becoming a member of The New Zealand Biological Producers and Consumers Society (the not for profit, incorporated society and registered charity that owns BioGro).